1st gripe of the year

Viewed 913 times
Started 2019-01-10T15:08:00+00:00
12 following this thread
Back to Modelling Talk

5 likes 2019-01-10T15:08:00+00:00
 profile photo

OK here goes, sits back and waits for flack

Can i please ask models (mainly Newbies and wannabes that join the site not to offer TF unless they really mean it.  If you want paying that's fair enough say so, im sure there will be many takers.

4 times in the last few months I have responded to models who have clearly offered TF or Part/pay shoots, they talk and are enthusiastic, until it comes to booking when all you get is I no longer do TF, or I have taking all the TF Part Pay im doing.If this is genuine, fine, charge your profile, or is this just a plot to get followers and interest. 

It is not just this site that does it but from my point of view its annoying and a waste of time, 

I am happy and have paid models from here and other sites and if its clearly stated what rates are im good, either I can afford you or i cant, but i wont waste your time.

Whilst we are on the subject I also hate the make me an offer approach, I never know what to offer,  Not wishing to insult the model what do you offer? you must have an idea of what you require for a particular shoot.  I maker the offer and the reply is usually I dont work at that rate? so state your rates.   Same for photographers too I guess. 

Rant over

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads