POV and Dweebs abusing models.

Viewed 1738 times
Started 2018-07-10T18:44:00+00:00
3 following this thread
Back to Photography Chat

4 likes 2018-07-10T18:44:00+00:00
 profile photo

I have just added this to my folio notes. Sadly I feel it is neccessary to put this as so many 'photographers' are abusing models in their enthusiasm to shoot POV. There is a new genre emerging, BLBPOV! Badly lit bedroom POV!

My respects to all the models who are hanging on despite the shit they are getting from the vociferous minority and my contempt to those 'photographers' who deserve it. Sadly, most of them will be too blinkered to realise they are the ones at whom I direct that contempt.

For Clarity:
I shoot some POV. This is not an easy way for an old fart to get a cheap fuck. Indeed I do not expect to fuck you or to get a blow job. I shoot what I define as hard POV but some models have defined as soft POV as I find it almost impossible to direct a male model to give exactly the angles and positions I need for a good shot. As little as a quarter of an inch can mean the difference between a great image and a poor one. It is all about the light and the shadows. What I DO do is masturbate the model with my hands, fingers and toys. I do not require the model to act that she is having a great time (I am not daft) but see it as a bonus if she does enjoy it. Neither do I pretend that I do not enjoy it. Of course I do but the main point is the photographs, not me getting a thrill.

I believe that POV is much abused on AF, with some (so called) photographers only on here so they can get POV and a few trophy shots. That is not what AF is all about and it is certainly not what I am all about.

If a model does not want to shoot POV with me, that is fine and it will make no difference whatever to my desire to shoot her in other styles.

I am all about the photographs. Not all about copping a feel.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in