Copyright breaches on here.

Viewed 710 times
Started 2021-07-05T17:15:00+00:00
13 following this thread
Back to Photography Chat

6 likes 2021-07-05T17:15:00+00:00
 profile photo

Many of us, in my opinion quite rightly, get angry at seeing breaches of copyright in images posted. Especially if the image in question is one we own.

Why then the hypocrisy of ignoring breaches of copyright in video sound tracks?
There are sites from where one may acquire music lawfully for this purpose but today I saw a video that was openly boasting that the music was from a well known pop star.

The Performing Rights Society pursues such breaches and believe me, they are not an organisation with whom you want a fight.
If the PRS were to decide to chase AF for the breaches of sound-track material it could bankrupt the site.
they only ever play hard-ball.

Please can we have a comment added to videos clarifying that the music is copyright free or in some other legal manner, O.K. to be on the sound-track?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads