Video order, changing?

Viewed 115 times
Started 2020-07-14T15:21:00+00:00
1 following this thread
Back to Photography Chat

2020-07-14T15:21:00+00:00
 profile photo

Am I cracking up? Or am I right that when I revisit the Recent Videos page, the thumbnails are sometimes slightly reordered?

This confuses a decrepit old fart, like what I am. It would be nice if the order was fixed and/or each video could be given an unchanging number. Like posts in a thread.

As an aside to this, could we have a group that is clearly for all members and not iamed at just photographer or just models?
when I posted this, I was given the choices as set out by James originally and a couple I set up myself. I am assuming that the ones I set up are only seen by some people.
Is that correct?

If we had a group that encompasses everyone, perhaps called...um...er...EVERYONE and everyone can see and subscribe to that group. We could start threads in the knowledge that everyone can see them.

I will pass this on to James directly, in due course but would like to do so when there has been some discussion for him to

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in