Talent Agents - Toffy Apple - Scam?

Viewed 3800 times
Started 2019-11-06T16:43:00+00:00
20 following this thread
Back to Modelling Talk

1 likes 2019-11-06T16:43:00+00:00
 profile photo

I was approached by Toffy Apple a 'talent' agency to shoot in my preferred genre as a male submissive. Good rates so I was interested - of course, but then they asked for the £450 joining fee. Lots of research then undertaken. Can't get to meet them at their offices in London. Personal not a company bank account etc etc and backed off.

Over the years, apart from wasting a lot of time, I could easily have wasted £2,000 if I hadn't been more aware (I assume they are all scams because none have ever followed up when I start to question them).

That then sent me on a failed search for UK fetish production companies and failed yet again and so my questions if anyone feels they can help:

1. Does anyone know anything about Toffy Apple as a talent agency?
  2. Is there a directory of reputable fetish film producers in the UK (other than here)?
  3. Are there any 'good' talent agencies for mature, male, submissive film actors?
  4. Is there a good directory of scam companies to save me all my time?

Any other thoughts on this topic would be appreciated

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads