Howdy

Viewed 318 times
Started 2018-11-16T14:48:00+00:00
6 following this thread
Back to Welcome Forum

2018-11-16T14:48:00+00:00
 profile photo

Thought I'd better say hi at some point......

I'm Keith aka Gingertuft Photography......I'm an amateur/hobbyist photographer based in Manchester.

I've been into photography for over 30 years but only really shooting with models for the past 5 years or so.  I mainly do fantasy/sci-fi composite shoots (I love to play in Photoshop!) but over the last couple of years have delved a little into more erotic style shoots..... it's definitely a genre I'd love to shoot more of.

I work on a TF basis so that creativity from everyone involved in a shoot is the sole focus.....to that end, I always try and bring something new to a model's portfolio (hopefully!)......so feel free to give me a shoot if you have a weird and wonderful idea!

K

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads