My first POV Shoot

Viewed 2040 times
Started 2018-10-22T19:33:00+00:00
6 following this thread
Back to Photography Chat

2 likes 2018-10-22T19:33:00+00:00
 profile photo

Mostly I have a presence on PurplePort, where Adult work is more of a “dirty secret” and POV work is a bannable offence, so I have really enjoyed the freedom here to explore the adult genre and push my boundaries.

When I selected my levels on here, I thought long and hard (no double entendre intended!) about POV work before finally deciding to select it and see what happens.

Having done so I became more and more curious about the genre. I have discussed POV work with several photographers and also discussed it in threads on here, but none of the discussions actually progressed to shoots until today.

I feel quite pleased with myself for completing my first POV shoot, and even more so because it was POV hard!

I can’t wait to see the images. I wanted to share my experiences with you guys and hear your views!

Kind Regards

Dave

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in