Newbie (hardly) looking for paid work.

Viewed 935 times
Started 2018-04-23T10:13:00+00:00
11 following this thread
Back to Welcome Forum

2018-04-23T10:13:00+00:00
 profile photo

I have had over 32 years experience working in the Adult entertainment business as a model/actor (retired), director, producer, photographer, cameraman and writer.

During this period as a photographer I have been fortunate to have my work published in all the Worlds leading Men’s magazines such as Men Only, D-Cup, Busen, Private, Mayfair, Fiesta, Gent, Hustler etc, etc, etc.

As a cameraman I have worked with Playboy, Private, Big Top Video, InXess, Xplor, Hustler, Your Choice, Busen, Tanya Hyde, The Doll Theatre, Andy Ide, Maxim, Lady Sonia, MSS Interactive, Double D’ Productions, Portway Films, Bluebird Films, Pumpkin Films, Spearmint Rhino and countless more. I have shot movies all over the World in countries such as the U.S.A. France, Spain, Australia, Hungary, Canada, Venezuela, Czech Republic and the Caribbean.

I am looking for paid work ONLY. 

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads