Fewer Models

Viewed 1462 times
Started 2024-03-15T13:58:00+00:00
26 following this thread
Back to Modelling Talk

2 likes 2024-03-15T13:58:00+00:00
 profile photo

It's been noticeable in recents years that the number of active models on all sites has been in decline.  In my local area there a 22 female modesl but only three have signed in during the last three months and most have not in over a year.  I know a couple are married and have kids and at leat one has moved away, not doubt all forgetting they have profiles on model sites. Even more so when they have revealing photos on their portfolio for all to see.

Looking at the daily updates of new members, most at togs, and any of the few models are from abroad.  It's certainly hard to find a model that a) is available andb) I'd want to shoot. Do the guys just want to see the free videos?

Is our hobby dying?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads