Whats your opinion about "duck lips"?

Viewed 944 times
Started 2024-02-20T18:04:00+00:00
32 following this thread
Back to Modelling Talk

2024-02-20T18:04:00+00:00
 profile photo

I recently saw s a photo of a pretty model, but with those dreadfully inflated "duck lips" ( which we call "rubber boat lips" in Germany ) and apparently the 'bullhorn surgery,' where the upper lip is narrowed to make the lip red roll upward and widen. ( I jokingly refer to it as the 'bullshit surgery). This photo inspired me to open this thread.Because, IMHO nothing else can ruin a beautiful face so quick like an lip enhancement.

It seems that breast implants and tattoos have become quite common today, whether they're beautiful or not. So, my question to the forum, sparked by this photo, is: Are inflated lips, these 'duck lips,' a trend that will hopefully fade away? Or do you think they're here to stay?

Or do you - or at least some or you - think, inflated and enhanced lips are something beautiful and make models more attractive?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads