AI is a wonderful tool - Do you know or are you being fouled?

Viewed 469 times
Started 2023-11-17T07:08:00+00:00
14 following this thread
Back to Everything Else

1 likes 2023-11-17T07:08:00+00:00
 profile photo

AI is an incredible tool, and the mesmerizing AI-generated images on this site showcase its potential. However, distinguishing between authentic and AI-crafted works has become an interesting challenge. After experimenting with AI software, I've developed an eye for subtle indicators. While I appreciate the creativity behind AI editing, my preference leans toward acknowledging the effort in traditional photography.

Considering the prevalence of AI elements in various image editing tools like Photoshop and Portrait Pro, there's a blurred line between traditional and AI-assisted photography. To preserve the essence of untouched photography, perhaps introducing a category specifically for minimal editing, maybe focusing on colour correction alone, could be worthwhile—a sort of 'Raw' section.

I'm curious about others' perspectives:

How aware are voters of AI images, and does it impact their preferences? (Or am I becoming a traditionalist in favour of genuine shots?)

Would the community appreciate a dedicated 'Raw' category with minimal editing?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads