Image of the Month

Viewed 397 times
Started 2023-10-29T14:14:00+00:00
8 following this thread
Back to Everything Else

1 likes 2023-10-29T14:14:00+00:00
 profile photo

I spotted we now have an image of the month competition (and even an ultimate image of the day competition!).  The theme for November is 'Red'.  I presumed that would mean the image needs to have something red in it, you get the idea, but looking at the entries most don't.  Am I missing something?  If you look at the competition, it states 'Entering is easy, simply go to Your Photo Manager, and click on the image you wish to enter into the competition'.  I can't enter any images except a couple of recent uploads.  Obviously they were not uploaded in November, so does anyone know what the criteria is to be able to enter an image?  Or is it a case of people uploading an image specifically to enter that competition (even if the image is already in their portfolio)?  Thanks

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads