Fake accounts stalking and attacking

Viewed 726 times
Started 2023-08-06T22:19:00+00:00
17 following this thread
Back to Everything Else

2023-08-06T22:19:00+00:00
 profile photo

Ive had soon random person for last 2 years appear and use fake accounts pretending to be models asking for work 

Ive even had them stalk me on facebook and instagram i know they started from this site but have no clue who they are really they started as maisey and then a sarah and most recent attempt was to actualy contact me via whatsapp pretending to be a model id already working with saying that they had a new number and could i resend all our shoot images 

They have been reported to the police with ip addresses and screen shots using differnt names and numbers 

But its very weird and random and wonderd if anyone else has had this happen to them 

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads