Me as photographer from time to time am I on the right track

Viewed 310 times
Started 2023-03-27T10:19:00+00:00
9 following this thread
Back to Portfolio Feedback

1 likes 2023-03-27T10:19:00+00:00
 profile photo

Hi guys although I am mostly in front of the camera I enjoy also being the photographer from time to time and I am finally starting to feel confident enough with some of the images that I took to show them off a bit. I posted a image I took of my husband who agreed to be my guinea pig to practise on a couple of weeks ago that I  would like your feedback on. I will create another post for my own model portfolio review once I get my member subscription in place and added a bit more variety from my different modeling shoots onto it. The photograph I would love some feedback on is the only one of a man on my profile. Depending on how I improve being a photographer and not just the model I will create a second portfolio page specifically for the photographs I take at some point. Thank you all in advance for your help and keep on creating stunning pictures. Most of you have amazing portfolios and I wish I can create images like that some day. Adam running wild

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads