What you do with your pictures?

Viewed 918 times
Started 2022-11-22T07:37:00+00:00
21 following this thread
Back to Photography Chat

2022-11-22T07:37:00+00:00
 profile photo

Maybe it is a stupid question… You as a Photographer are paying a model and making pictures. What you do with the pictures?

I am a filmmaker and working for companies. Under Spermproduction I am filming hot stuff often for fun. But when I want to find female Model, they want money for their time. The Location want money, too. So I would have costs. 

Now I am thinking over any earnings… my OF Account is free and Nobody cares… so where I can sell my Content. I would like to shoot more and hot Clips but for what, when I have no earnings...

Now my question. How do you work? And how much are you earnings? What you do with your pictures?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads