Time wasters and Other agenda's

Viewed 769 times
Started 2022-08-12T12:03:00+00:00
17 following this thread
Back to Modelling Talk

1 likes 2022-08-12T12:03:00+00:00
 profile photo

In the last two weeks,.I have had the misfortune to have one meet with one model who assured me she knew the perfect location for a shoot only to spend hours traipsing around the countryside to find an appropriate location, finally paying for an apartment only to find that she then changed her levels

Another, changed the shoot times from 8.00pm to 3pm to 1pm within 72hrs of the shoot. 2.mins before I was due to leave she informed me that she didn't have the outfits that we had agreed.

Lastly, I was given availability of today, so declined a shoot with a very reputable model only to find that the  first model will not respond.

Is this common practice these days and  what level of feedback can photographers give in order to warn others?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads