Public Nude

Viewed 1257 times
Started 2018-02-24T17:51:00+00:00
7 following this thread
Back to Photographic Locations

1 likes 2018-02-24T17:51:00+00:00
 profile photo

Hi Guys!

I just posted this as a casting, but I thought it might also make for an interesting thread.

I've done quite a lot of studio work recently and looking to balance that with some outdoors work (preferably when the better weather arrives!  LOL).  I have a particular interest in challenging expectations of nudity by posing in public or semi-public locations.

To be clear, I really have no interest in getting arrested!  But if anyone has a location in mind and/or is interested in producing surprising male nude imagery, then do please get in touch!

What I'm looking for is locations which are either semi-secluded or which are public but quiet at certain times of the day (eg early morning) and capable of producing imagery which surprises and stimulates debate on the public nude.

I'm based in Manchester but willing to travel for the right shoot.

Does anybody have any thoughts?  Any takers?  Anybody wanting to take up my offer of a shoot would probably be best responding to my casting call (I haven't checked, but I assume the site rules state that castings are castings and threads are thread!) but I was wondering if anyone on here had experience of good sites or locations they'd like to share.

Or, alternatively, I'd be interested in hearing your anecdotes on public shoots.  How did they go?  Did anything funny happen?  Do post your images, or links to your images!!!

Kind Regards
Dave

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads