Members Competitions

Viewed 151 times
Started 2022-04-01T14:07:00+00:00
3 following this thread
Back to Everything Else

2022-04-01T14:07:00+00:00
 profile photo

At the risk of being berated for going over a frequently trod path, I would like to add my ten penny worth to a frequently discussed topic. It’s the subject of model ID’s not being attached to images.

Yes, I’ve heard all the arguments that have been stated many times before, but I have my own take on the subject. So please bear with me for a moment before you berate me.

Why does anyone join Adult Folio, excluding the dubious ones? Personally, I would have thought it would be to view the work of others for ideas and inspiration, but mainly to network with others interested in producing adult images. For a photographer that would usually be with models.

Therefore, seeing hundreds of images where the models aren’t credited is worse than useless. It’s like being in a sweet shop with no pocket money!

Yes, I know it will always happen, for all the reasons already stated in threads gone by, but I have my own answer. There is no way that I’ll ever vote for an image in a competition unless all the participants, models and photographers, are named. That’s simply my choice, but if that became a rule then perhaps, just perhaps the trend might change. After all said and done this is a members-only site, it’s only reasonable that only images of members, taken by members enter competitions that are judged by members.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads