Contests - Image of the Male

Viewed 742 times
Started 2021-10-22T18:55:00+00:00
18 following this thread
Back to Site feedback and suggestions

1 likes 2021-10-22T18:55:00+00:00
 profile photo

I just looked at the Male contests for the first time in ages today. Disgusted (yes, it's a strong word, but I feel strongly about this matter) to see that images of females are still being entered. Doesn't the word Male in the title give some small clue as to what images are welcomed? Or are some so thick that it doesn't register with their limited brain cells?

I am sorry to say that there are failings all round on this - firstly, and the big one, is that those entering contests should have the common sense to only enter the appropriate category. Second, and it should not need to be done, but there should be a Moderator who will weed out inappropriate entries, and inform the culprits of the error of their ways. If similar things are done in MM, members get banned from Contests for varying lengths of time, maybe something similar needs to be done here?

My last comment is that if I look on the contests hoping to see images of the male body, I do not under any circumstance want to see female bodies. If it were the other way round, I am sure that women would be entitled to feel the same way. 

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads