International and Translations

Viewed 205 times
Started 2021-06-01T08:09:00+00:00
1 following this thread
Back to Site feedback and suggestions

3 likes 2021-06-01T08:09:00+00:00
 profile photo

Morning,

As AdultFolio grows more and more outside of the UK (over 50% of our signups a month are outside the UK now), I'm interested in understanding the experience of those for whom English is not their first language. 

I appreciate its more than likely that if you're reading this, your English as your second language is probably pretty good! But I'd be curious to hear if:

1. You're interested in seeing the website translated into your native language, particularly things like the navigation
  2. Your experience of recommending the site to those who may not the same high level of English as you do, and whether that is something that's put them off from joining from the website
  3. Your first language is English, you live abroad, and you have experience of trying to recommend people to the platform for whom English isn't their first language
  4. Any other thoughts around the site being translated

Please do feel free to PM me directly if you have any thoughts around any of this,

Thank you!

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads