Hi Hopes

Viewed 604 times
Started 2018-01-25T11:57:00+00:00
9 following this thread
Back to Photography Chat

1 likes 2018-01-25T11:57:00+00:00
 profile photo

At last a site for Adults, and by adults i thought i meant grown up models, and photographers, but maybe i was expecting too much.

But like with all these sites its only as good as its members, maybe my expectations are too high, ive not been here long but so far i have messaged some 8 models about possible shoots, some paid a few tf as stated on their bio.  from that 8 i have had 5 replies 3 seem to have been on for a day or 2 then cleared off,  from the 5 left 3 have sent messages back several times then nothing, 2 i have booked for shoots and both turn out to be no shows.  

Not a good start to my experience with this site, or at least the so called adults on here.  like both its sister site and the PP can i ask the admins if there is no activity on a members page for 3 months can you delete them saves alot of hassle when browsing. and can we please have a 'not recommended,' or let down button, yes for both media users and models

Ok lots more i could say but Rant over, waits for flack

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads