Venturing into Bondage

Viewed 669 times
Started 2018-01-24T16:44:00+00:00
8 following this thread
Back to Photography Chat

2018-01-24T16:44:00+00:00
 profile photo

I have never taken bondage and thought I would like to do some as a starter on re-building my folio. I picked up a lot of gear in the January sales at adult sites (who would have thought they had sales!) and some sacrificial outfits but before I arrange the first shoot I would appreciate some advice from experienced members in this field, Photographer and models:

1.. main concern is my absolute rule is I never touch, but if no chaperone is available or required how does that work with awkward buckles and such? Should I insist on bringing my own?

2. I want some realistic shots as well as fun ones, is there a safe duct tape lookalike that can be used? One that will not mark or stick too hard.

3. What is the best way to apply fake marks to the skin, some shots I have seen were obviously mocked up with lipstick, but others look very convincing.

4. Should I do a none bondage shoot first to get the model at ease with working with me?

Regards all...

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads