Beauty Hacks for doing your own shoot Make Up!

Viewed 278 times
Started 2021-01-18T14:38:00+00:00
2 following this thread
Back to Modelling Talk

3 likes 2021-01-18T14:38:00+00:00
 profile photo

Hey Everyone, 

I've been loving the community here, and even with the pandemic it's so nice to stay connect and work on our skills. I wanted to share with you my #1 trick for upping my make up game for shoots when you have to arrive photo ready...

LASHES!! They can up the drama on any look and no matter what lens your on, they can help your expressions look more driven and confident. I've tried the gambit and found that Everra has the best false lashes out there (with killer styles and customer service to boot)

Everra has 3 great false lash systems: Faux link pressure adhesive (NOT glue on) with clear or black felt pen liner, 11or 5 magnet with black liquid liner. Each set of lashes lasts up to 30 uses if used gently and correctly. 

I've worn them for my last few shoots since I've discovered them & will NEVER SHOOT WITHOUT THEM!

Message me if you have any questions or would like to get your hands on some. (Ships quickly and directly all over UK)

or check out the products at this link www.everra.com/store/lashgasm/

Stay safe & happy,

xArabella

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads