Adult weekend shoot September 17 through 20, 2021, somewhere in the Southern UK

Viewed 270 times
Started 2020-12-20T16:11:00+00:00
1 following this thread
Back to Share a Shoot

2020-12-20T16:11:00+00:00
 profile photo

I will try this again, as my first posting was not received too well :)

I know September is far away in everybody's mind, but I need to make arrangements, and the earlier, the better.

Some of the feedback I received was around the lack of reviews I have. The September shoots are an attempt to change that. I am just starting out in the adult area, and would love to get some more experience. And with so many talented photographers in the UK, I thought my trip would be a great opportunity to get more experience and expand my portfolio.

The other feedback item was around cost, and people thinking I did this to make some money on the side. That is not the case. All shoots will be based on content sharing, and I will not charge anything for the room and board (although of course donations would be allowed).

So the idea is that I am renting a historic property somewhere in the South of the UK, somewhat remote, with plenty of space to shoot inside and outside. I am interested both in photo shoots and video recordings. I am looking for a few photographers and/or videographers to join me for the weekend from Friday September 17 to Monday September 20. Of course if you just want to come down for the day that is fine too. Also if there are any models, male or female, that want to join, you are very welcome as well.

As far as location goes, I have a few properties in mind, in three different counties. I would love it if you would take the time and respond to the poll with your favorite county.

If you are in principle interested to join me, drop a line. No obligations as I understand things can change between now and September (and I hope at least this whole Covid situation has changed by then).

Love,

Nathaly

What is your preferred location for this shoot?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads