So, What should I do? Sex or no sex.

Viewed 1440 times
Started 2020-12-20T10:53:00+00:00
22 following this thread
Back to Portfolio Feedback

2020-12-20T10:53:00+00:00
 profile photo

I make videos.

Sometimes I make videos showing beautiful movements of the naked female body. Sometimes they involve capture of the model's life outside the bedroom.

And sometimes they involve sex.

The videos that are better crafted and may not involve sex usually get some appreciative comments.

The videos that show intercourse and even more particularly oral sex get lots of "Love this" type comments and a great number of hits. A very great number.

Clearly the latter kind are pleasing a lot more people for much longer and the former take a long time to shoot and make, so the question is which type should I make? Quality or the "greatest good of the greatest number" (of hits).

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads