Image of the Day

Viewed 1301 times
Started 2020-12-04T20:07:00+00:00
15 following this thread
Back to Site feedback and suggestions

2020-12-04T20:07:00+00:00
 profile photo

So I’m wondering how images get shortlisted for image of the day.  I’ve been lucky enough to win image of the day and week, but have since offered up several images that I feel are superior to the image that won that don’t get shortlisted.  I’ve put this down to there being more relented togs than me, but enjoy looking at the nominations to gain ideas.

Today I look at the image of the day and see 7 images of the same model from the same shoot in the same outfit in not dissimilar poses .  All nice images, but surely not representative of the breadth of work in the site.

is It just a numbers thing, where you simply need to upload vast numbers of images to get your work selected by a bot or are there.actual humans viewing images and selecting the shortlist?  If it’s the former, then the site should consider opening up the process to members, allowing them to select the shortlist.  That way we’ll all get to see a wider range of work

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads