Green Screen Erotic Entertainment and instant sharing

Viewed 259 times
Started 2020-10-12T01:55:00+00:00
4 following this thread
Back to Photography Chat

2 likes 2020-10-12T01:55:00+00:00
 profile photo

Following on my post in 'Video Production' where it goes into a little more depth...

Over the coming days weeks months and on I'll be making available my collection of green screen erotic content, shooting more 'green screen' content live and commissioning some remote green screen too.

This will be available to others via almost immediate low latency transfer to use in their editing programme of choice to produce a video. With sound too of course but all very much in a raw state until its replaced by a new sound file down the road, or as a supplemented sound track.

Any remote user given access to the collections will be able to make a short or long video from these videos, and market that product, in return for the use of what they produce from that material. That is the exchange.

On this we will be working live so shooting any other material either as a story or collection of objectifiable body parts for a non linear presentation like feet can be discussed along with all tech questions.    

In a further development I'll introduce a working environment in a 'virtual private server', where collaboration from multi-artist can further enhance and transform home working creative video making. At that time I'll make background plates, 360 environments and other resource's available along with real world mimicking virtual cameras and lights based on real world setups. In there contributors will be able to see them selves live, see where they are in a shot and remote direction can be simplified as a result.

On a more limited access scale that same virtual set will be deployed on a more open server for either followers or performers can make further videos from or simply enjoy the VR AR experience, this is an end user entertainment thing for post production work and further development.

So material will become available for people to make things with, more will appear over time, and much more every time another creative joins the system and gives access to any material they have. It will grow through paying for some performances, but grow more organically if other performers and creators simply opt in.

There's no catch or sign up, no file transfers, the basis you can make a saleable video product with my material and I can use that as well, in this fair exchange it would be a system where the more you put in the more you can take out. So naturally people who also offer up content are preferred, like models and photographers who have a piece of green cloth. Only that way can we successfully combine green screens of live performance to create a virtual orgy.

At this stage at least I'm not going to suggest what you can create, the first things I'll make available is PVC and in my version 'she' is on Mars in a howling sand storm which I down loaded. 

The work flow for that is 1 Grab the 'green screen' video from the server 2. Key it to remove green 3. Add a replicant virtual camera 4. add shake zoom what ever and colour grade it 5 Load the planet and let the wind howl 6. render the virtual camera to file, result a video. 

Both the VR environment and video file sharing software is freely available, low latency 4K. Its not Zoom. In all cases access is accepted through the ip your assigned and to and from the device the SDK is loaded on, any thing form an iPhone on ios 11 and above windows8, probably because of Driectx it wont perform well on Win7 64x (RIP) many of us still love .

Of course those of us shooting in RAW high bit with 4K + can still use the system, but it can't handle that data and in my case its not the raw files I'll be offering but the content produced by the side car files. 4K is the max live view, but a good deal of the work and final product will be 1920 HD.

So I make this post here, but I'll make others on other sites and try and get people interested, in this new type of work flow and collaboration. If you want access or information to this 'home work' solution DM me.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads