Subscribing to Models OnlyFans

Viewed 1491 times
Started 2020-06-16T09:40:00+00:00
24 following this thread
Back to Modelling Talk

2020-06-16T09:40:00+00:00
 profile photo

There are a number of models who actively promote their Onlyfans (or similar) on their ports on sites such as these. Usually with a comment asking us to take a look, or help and support them by subscribing. I have mine linked too.

But what I don't understand is recently I have seen some models make comments on social media regarding how they would never work with a photographer who is subscribed, or has ever been subscribed to their sites because they find it strange/perverse... but these same models actively promote their pages on photographer network sites like this. This has attracted for some a bit of backlash from photographers.

I have subbed to a number of pages from my own, and have even booked shoots through Onlyfans with other creators to collaborate on content, so for me I personally can't fully understand the problem.

What are your thoughts on this?

If you are going to actively promote yourself to a specific group of people asking for support is it then fair to blacklist them as soon as they give it?

This is not an attack on models or OF creators, please do not consider it as such

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads