Photoshop editing blemishes

Viewed 224 times
Started 2020-02-23T21:25:00+00:00
9 following this thread
Back to Photography Chat

2 likes 2020-02-23T21:25:00+00:00
 profile photo

Truly not trying to inflame anyone, but, since joining, I notice that quite a few photographers are posting photos in which they are not doing just some minimal and quick-easy photo editing to improve simple skin blemishes.  While I personally don't like heavily modified photos, just some touch-ups of red bumps from razor burn or other pleasing edits to skin issues should be considered.  We all have a few spots on our skin and I've met models who request to leave freckles or other marks alone - because it's part of who they are.  I respect their choices for sure, but I do make light edits to share here since I find it pleases most viewers and models.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads