Screen Test - Looking for new YOUNG MALE talent

Viewed 527 times
Started 2020-01-08T15:58:00+00:00
8 following this thread
Back to Modelling Talk

2 likes 2020-01-08T15:58:00+00:00
 profile photo

Im a professional female producer shooting regularly for clients worldwide (for publication).

Im looking to find a couple of NEW, YOUNG male performers.

Applicants should be 18 - 29 and know that the work will be published (yes including your face!), CERTED only, all over the UK, with ladies in their 30s, 40s and 50s.

If I get 3 or 4 applicants that are suitable I will invite you in for a screen test with myself, and a female model, and will film and direct you in a proper BG scene (It wont be for publication and you wont be paid!)

No time wasters please... Ive already tried this once and got lots of responses but not a single guy ended up serious enough to come along and actually try out!

Successful applicants will not only get paid work with myself, but will also have their 'foot in the door' to the adult industry. This is a BIG OPPORTUNITY!!!!

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in