Are Modelling Rates Changing?

Viewed 1060 times
Started 2019-12-28T21:10:00+00:00
27 following this thread
Back to Modelling Talk

2019-12-28T21:10:00+00:00
 profile photo

Hi Don't take this the wrong way, i have been in the adult industry now for 8 years widely published and established but i have been noticing a recent change of rates on this site lately.

When contacting photographers they have been saying my rates are to high (i know we can all decline and move on) but it got me wondering has the industry-standard rates changed or are models getting so desperate for money or work that they are lowering there rates?   

My rates for shooting at my home

Fashion to nude £35ph

Nude to solo adult open leg £50ph

open leg and toys £60ph

soft g.g £70ph

B.g Blowjob £110ph

B.g Sex £180ph 

I have had the same kind of rates since i started back in 2011 but wondering as we come to 2020 will these rates be changing are models really charging less or maybe even more?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads