Model No Shows

Viewed 3147 times
Started 2019-12-15T12:04:00+00:00
43 following this thread
Back to Portfolio Feedback

3 likes 2019-12-15T12:04:00+00:00
 profile photo

For what is now the 5th time in the last 4 years, a model has either not showed, or cancelled on the day after I have arrived at the location and paid for it. The most recent cancelled just 2 minutes after I had paid with a reason that was believable, but she admitted she had known about the night before. Apart from being bad manners is getting expensive. 

The problem is, that despite (usually) a lack of contact in the days before leading to a suspicion that all is not well, I feel honour bound to not be a no show myself and leave some lady with a travel bill and no income. I turn up, pay for the location and wait.

I have now resolved to make it clear in my coms that if there is a lack of contact on the day, before a given time, stating they are on their way, I will assume that the shoot is cancelled. This may save me, time, diesel and money.

Anyone got any thoughts

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads