Posed Still versus Video Grab

Viewed 542 times
Started 2019-10-07T11:11:00+00:00
9 following this thread
Back to Photography Chat

2019-10-07T11:11:00+00:00
 profile photo

Since the advent of good quality 4k video I have found that I use the still camera less and less - careful selection of a frame from a video seems (to me) to produce results that are technically as good, particularly as they are going to be viewed on a screen of fairly low resolution. This is particularly so in the case of images of sexual activity. Posed stills always seem to look like, well, posed stills, mainly because the models have to remain still and that requires them to be  in a balanced possition. Reality is much more to do with movement with bodies moving through positions that would be impossible to hold (as gravity would intervene). The same seems to apply to facial expressions. The expression on a persons face during passion is transitory.

With video you can select a frame with just the right body position and facial expression.

Comments?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in