Seeking urbex location to hire. Also on look out for venue to hire for splosh shoot.

Viewed 320 times
Started 2019-10-06T15:45:00+00:00
5 following this thread
Back to Photographic Locations

1 likes 2019-10-06T15:45:00+00:00
 profile photo

Hi, does anyone know of any derelict/urbex locations in London / Essex / counties surrounding London that I could possibly hire for a photo shoot?  Looking for an old factory / warehouse / garage or somewhere a little different to do a few shoots at.  There are some great places up North like the X Factory but having trouble finding a suitable place closer to home in Essex.  

I'm also looking to do a splosh/messy shoot, I'd provide all the materials and plastic sheeting etc but wondered if any photographers or models out there knew of any venues I could possibly hire for this?  

Any help or advice anyone could give would be much appreciated.  

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads