I.D question for shoot tomorrow

Viewed 393 times
Started 2019-05-25T10:03:00+00:00
8 following this thread
Back to Modelling Talk

2019-05-25T10:03:00+00:00
 profile photo

I have a shoot booked tomorrow, adult in nature so I have advised the model I need to see I.D or I can't shoot adult content. She is 18, so even more important to make sure she is definately of age.

She has informed me that whilst she does have a passport, it is out of date? Is this still acceptable as a form of I.D?

My other concern, is that if it is out of date it means it was issued to her originally no older than when she was 13... so a snapshot proof of I.D is going to show a very young child. That may not make a difference as long as it proves her current age. But I've not come across this before and I want to make sure I'm acting appropriately.

Can anyone here, with as much industry experience as possible please give some thought? 

Its my own fault for not checking sooner, please don't berate me for that, I have now realised and am trying to do the right thing

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads