Studio light set for sale

Viewed 2043 times
Started 2018-02-15T01:27:00+00:00
2 following this thread
Back to Classifieds

2018-02-15T01:27:00+00:00
 profile photo

2x Elinchrom d-lite RX 2 heads both with flash bulb and model light, 2x std reflectors, 4x umbrellas, 2x power cables, 1x flash sinc cable, 1x spare model light, 1x spare Elinchrom flash bulb, 1x spare power cable, 1x Elinchrom background reflector, 1x low level background lighting tripod, 2x full size lighting tripods, 1 camera tripod, Gossen Sixomat f2 light meter (flash/ambient) with soft case, 3x carry cases for flash heads and tripods/umbrellas.

This totals about £900 worth at new but i'm willing to sell the whole lot at under half that. All this equipment is in mint condition, hardly used and i'm happy to show working or any test. I'm only selling due to winding down my photography and anything I have been doing this year seems to be in natural light. I think someone else will be able to put this to great use.

Due to the size of the kit i.e 3 cases full plus other bits it will not be practical to post it. Nor would I want to as i'd prefer to deliver to also be able to show everything working etc prior to a sale. Therefore any potential buyer will be sussex, surrey, kent, hants area.

This is a great kit and despite the amount of items it is actually physically portable as a base kit carrying the head bag, head tripod/umbrella bag, and camera-tripod/cables bag.

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads