How many Photographers/Models in the East Midlands book studios for shoots?

Viewed 372 times
Started 2019-09-18T10:14:00+00:00
11 following this thread
Back to Photography Chat

2019-09-18T10:14:00+00:00
 profile photo

I'm thinking of opening a studio again, so looking to see what the consensus is on studio hire on here in the local catchment area.  The premises I've looked at is 1100 sq ft on two floors, there is a long roof window in one of the rooms upstairs with roller blinds to control the light, think old victorian photo studios. 

Just trying to judge how much call there would be for something like this. only 10 minutes from junction 25 off the M1 and I'm thinking the cost would be between £15 and £20 per hour to make it viable. I have all the lighting and backdrops still from when I had my last studio so no set up costs there, but would add to props and some fixed sets in time.

How often do you book a studio to shoot in?

Opinions expressed within this thread are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of AdultFolio, nor its associates.
AdultFolio accepts no responsibility legal or otherwise for the content or accuracy of authors comments.

Join AdultFolio for Free! Log in

By using AdultFolio services you agree to our Cookie Use. We and our partners operate globally and use cookies for analytics, personalisation, and ads